Skip to main content

I told the world I got my girlfriend and her MOTHER pregnant at the same time… I don’t regret it and we all still share a bed

 

I told the world I got my girlfriend and her MOTHER pregnant at the same time… I don’t regret it and we all still share a bed

A man who recently shocked the internet with claims that he impregnated both his girlfriend and her mother has finally come clean about the viral announcement – but still insists that their three-way relationship is real.

Nick Yardy, 29, sent social media into a frenzy when he posted that his 22-year-old girlfriend, Jade, and her 44-year-old mother, Dani, were both expecting his children.

The Viral Sensation

I told the world I got my girlfriend and her MOTHER pregnant at the same time... I don't regret it and we all still share a bed | Daily Mail Online

The internet exploded when Nick’s claim was shared widely, with many people reacting in disbelief, outrage, and sheer curiosity. The announcement appeared on multiple social media platforms, including a TikTok video by Jade that read: “My mum and I are welcoming a baby by the same man two weeks apart.”

As expected, the post attracted an avalanche of reactions. Some people accused the trio of being inappropriate, while others speculated that the whole thing was just a publicity stunt, especially given that both Jade and Dani are content creators with large followings.

The Truth Revealed

I told the world I got my girlfriend and her MOTHER pregnant at the same time... I don't regret it and we all still share a bed | Daily Mail Online

After the story spread far and wide, Nick finally admitted that the shocking pregnancy announcement was a hoax. In an interview with MailOnline, he explained: “There are no babies. It’s just, like, a skit. It’s not actually real.”

He went on to clarify that he often creates entertainment content, and he believed his followers would recognize the video as satire. However, once it reached a larger audience, the claim took on a life of its own, with many believing it to be real.

Despite debunking the pregnancy claim, Nick remains firm that his relationship with Jade and Dani is completely real. He stated: “They are actually mother and daughter, and our involvement with each other is real. It’s just that they’re not actually pregnant. At least not yet.”

The Origins of Their Relationship

Woman leaves people stunned as she claims she’s pregnant at the same time as her mum… with the same MAN

For those struggling to comprehend their unconventional arrangement, Nick shed some light on how their relationship began. Initially, he was in a relationship with Jade. However, when they encountered difficulties, they sought advice from Dani, who works as a life coach.

During these conversations, Dani suggested they explore the possibility of bringing another person into their relationship. To Nick’s surprise, he proposed that Dani be that person – and, even more surprisingly, Jade agreed.

Now, the trio claim to share a committed relationship, where they take turns going on dates and spending time with each other.

Mixed Reactions Online

I told the world I got my girlfriend and her MOTHER pregnant at the same time... I don't regret it and we all still share a bed | Daily Mail Online

As expected, their revelation has sparked mixed reactions. Some social media users were repulsed, with one commenting: “This world is sick.” Another wrote: “Nothing to brag about, the whole thing is disgusting.”

Others dismissed the entire story as an attention-seeking stunt. “Some people will do anything for views,” remarked another critic.

Despite the backlash, Nick remains unfazed. He stands by the authenticity of his relationship and insists that their personal choices are not up for public judgment.

The Power of Social Media Sensationalism

This situation highlights how easily sensational stories can spread online, often without fact-checking. While some internet users immediately questioned the legitimacy of the pregnancy claim, others took it at face value and fueled the controversy.

Nick’s viral story serves as a reminder that not everything seen online should be believed. The internet thrives on engagement, and creators often use dramatic storytelling to gain attention.

Relationship Diversity in Today’s World

Beyond the viral skit, this story also sheds light on the growing acceptance of non-traditional relationships. While monogamy remains the most common form of romantic commitment, alternative relationship structures, such as polyamory, have gained visibility in recent years.

For those unfamiliar with these dynamics, a three-person relationship may seem unusual. However, supporters argue that love and commitment should not be restricted to conventional pairings. As long as all parties involved are consenting adults who respect one another, they should be free to define their relationships in their own way.

Final Thoughts

While this story entertained and shocked many, it also offers an important lesson about social media narratives. Sensational claims should always be taken with a grain of salt, and users must be mindful of verifying information before jumping to conclusions.

As for Nick, Jade, and Dani, they continue living their lives despite the controversy. Whether people support or criticize them, they remain committed to their unique relationship. Love comes in many forms, and while their story may not align with traditional norms, it has certainly sparked widespread discussion.

With the internet constantly evolving, stories like this will keep surfacing. The challenge for audiences is to distinguish between reality and fiction while remaining open-minded about the many ways people choose to live their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil waits at every crossroads: a walk between darkness and light on Dartmoor

  The devil waits at every crossroads: a walk between darkness and light on Dartmoor The new 38-mile Archangel’s Way, a pilgrimage route in a rugged corner of Devon, straddles Christendom and ancient pagan sites T he story of the church of St Michael de Rupe begins – as all the best Dartmoor stories do – on a dark and stormy night. A sailor, stricken in a wild and furious sea, fell to the deck of his ship to pray for salvation. The almighty unveiled a mountain in the midst of the tempest where the ship duly made landfall: in gratitude the sailor built a church on its summit. The devil – who had unleashed that evil storm – did his best to prise the church from its foundations, but Archangel Michael sprung to its defence and became the patron of this Devon parish. The tale has many versions, but this is the general gist. Today, St Michael de Rupe counts as the highest working church in southern England – poised dramatically on top of a western outlier of Dartmoor’s tor...

How to Make a DIY Carboard RC Plane (1-10)

  How to Make a DIY Carboard RC Plane Hello, fellow makers!👋  I'm excited to share my latest project with you—building a remote-controlled airplane from cardboard.✈️ As an RC enthusiast who loves drones and everything related to remote-controlled vehicles, I always wanted to create my own plane, but I was put off by the high costs and complexity of traditional materials. So, I decided to take a different approach and use readily available and affordable materials like cardboard. However, I was initially hesitant because I wasn't sure if a plane made of cardboard would actually fly. But after doing some research and putting my design skills to the test, I decided to go for it. 🛠️ In this instructable, I'll guide you through the process of building a sturdy and functional RC airplane using a cardboard fuselage and wings, along with a few 3D-printed parts and the electronics. This project was not only fun and educational but also incredibly rewarding. I learned a...

Did you know that if your ear hairs grow, it is because your body is

  Did you know that if your ear hairs grow, it is because your body is Ear hair growth is a natural part of aging for many people. As we get older, hormonal changes can lead to an increase in hair growth in certain areas, including the ears. This is often due to changes in testosterone levels, which can stimulate hair follicles in the ear. Additionally, genetics can play a role in how much ear hair a person develops. While some people may notice only a little hair growth, others might experience more significant growth. It’s a normal process, but if the hair becomes bothersome, there are grooming options available to manage it. It’s also interesting to note that some people might be more prone to this due to their family history. If you notice it becoming a bit much, there are safe ways to manage it, like trimming or using specialized grooming tools. Just make sure to be careful when doing so! Ear hair growth is a common phenomenon, especially as people age. Th...