Skip to main content

Sofia Vergara celebrates her 51st birthday in Italy – fans notice worrying detail in pictures

 

Sofia Vergara celebrates her 51st birthday in Italy – fans notice worrying detail in pictures

Sofia Vergara, one of the most beautiful women of Hollywood, turned 51 and looks as stunning as ever.

She celebrated her birthday surrounded with her loved ones in Italy. In an Instagram post, she posed posed on a patio with the water in the background. The post, which she translated from Spanish, read, “Waking up here on my 51st birthday! Though my knees are already hurting, I’m still in good health and have enough of energy—and joy—to live! I appreciate all the messages.”

The post gathered a huge number of comments from fans and friends who wished Sofia a very happy birthday and shared birthday wishes.

“I adore you, Sofia,” model Heidi Klum posted. “To have you in my life is such a blessing.” Comedian Howie Mandel responded to the birthday greeting by saying, “Happy birthday. @heidiklum is so lucky to have you in her life.”

Modern Family co-star Sarah Hyland simply said, “HAAAAAAAA…”

Among the well-wishers was Sofia’s son Manolo whom she shares with ex-husband Joe Gonzalez. He shared an adorable reel consisting of photos, including childhood photos, with the caption “Happy forty ten!!!! I love you so much Ma, that the next 40+10 you will be even better!!!!!!!”

Sofia’s on-screen son Jeremy Maguire, who portrayed Joe Pritchett, wrote, “Happy birthday, gorgeous. I will always love you.”

Recently, the Hot Pursuit star celebrated that she reached 30 million followers on Instagram. “30,000,000 followers!! Thank u to u all! Thank u for always being there for me! Thank u for always supporting me in everything I do!! Besos from Italy!!”

It was obvious Sofia had a lot of fun on her birthday which could be seen from the various photos she posted on which she and her friends could be seen blowing out firecracker candles on a cake and being serenaded at her birthday dinner. However, what made many worried was the absence of her husband Joe Manganiello.

He, however, did posted a tribute to his wife on her birthday, but fans believe it was ‘cold.’ With a low resolution photo of the two, Joe simply wrote, “¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños Sofía!!!”

The comment section of the post was full of concerned fans as one wrote: “Joe, I hope you guys are ok, that was a very different(cold) happy birthday wish to your wife, compare to previous ones!. [sad face emoji]”

Another said: “Something is definitely up. He hasn’t commented on her photos she’s been posted. hmmm…….”

Sofia ‘shared’ her special day with her puppy Bubbles who celebrated his 10th birthday. “Feliz 10th cumpleaños my sweet, vicious Bubbles! No matter how many times u bite me I will always love u,” she wrote.

Heidi Klum commented, “Happy Birthday Bubbles from auntie Heidi,” while a fan said, “She bites you because you’re sweet!!!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil waits at every crossroads: a walk between darkness and light on Dartmoor

  The devil waits at every crossroads: a walk between darkness and light on Dartmoor The new 38-mile Archangel’s Way, a pilgrimage route in a rugged corner of Devon, straddles Christendom and ancient pagan sites T he story of the church of St Michael de Rupe begins – as all the best Dartmoor stories do – on a dark and stormy night. A sailor, stricken in a wild and furious sea, fell to the deck of his ship to pray for salvation. The almighty unveiled a mountain in the midst of the tempest where the ship duly made landfall: in gratitude the sailor built a church on its summit. The devil – who had unleashed that evil storm – did his best to prise the church from its foundations, but Archangel Michael sprung to its defence and became the patron of this Devon parish. The tale has many versions, but this is the general gist. Today, St Michael de Rupe counts as the highest working church in southern England – poised dramatically on top of a western outlier of Dartmoor’s tor...

How to Make a DIY Carboard RC Plane (1-10)

  How to Make a DIY Carboard RC Plane Hello, fellow makers!👋  I'm excited to share my latest project with you—building a remote-controlled airplane from cardboard.✈️ As an RC enthusiast who loves drones and everything related to remote-controlled vehicles, I always wanted to create my own plane, but I was put off by the high costs and complexity of traditional materials. So, I decided to take a different approach and use readily available and affordable materials like cardboard. However, I was initially hesitant because I wasn't sure if a plane made of cardboard would actually fly. But after doing some research and putting my design skills to the test, I decided to go for it. 🛠️ In this instructable, I'll guide you through the process of building a sturdy and functional RC airplane using a cardboard fuselage and wings, along with a few 3D-printed parts and the electronics. This project was not only fun and educational but also incredibly rewarding. I learned a...

Did you know that if your ear hairs grow, it is because your body is

  Did you know that if your ear hairs grow, it is because your body is Ear hair growth is a natural part of aging for many people. As we get older, hormonal changes can lead to an increase in hair growth in certain areas, including the ears. This is often due to changes in testosterone levels, which can stimulate hair follicles in the ear. Additionally, genetics can play a role in how much ear hair a person develops. While some people may notice only a little hair growth, others might experience more significant growth. It’s a normal process, but if the hair becomes bothersome, there are grooming options available to manage it. It’s also interesting to note that some people might be more prone to this due to their family history. If you notice it becoming a bit much, there are safe ways to manage it, like trimming or using specialized grooming tools. Just make sure to be careful when doing so! Ear hair growth is a common phenomenon, especially as people age. Th...